Christine de Pisan

Christine de Pisan

samedi 4 octobre 2014

GPA : Témoignages d'enfants achetés en souffrance ....







The Son of a Surrogate 

Well I'm here
to remind you 
of the mess you left
when you went away 
It's not fair
to deny me
Of the cross I bear
that you gave to me
You Oughta Know!


I am a product of surrogacy

This is a blog written about surrogacy, and other 3rd party donor issues such has egg donation, and sperm donation. It's written from the perspective of someone who is a product of surrogacy.

It looks to me like I was bought and sold. You can dress it up with as many pretty words as you want. You can wrap it up in a silk freaking scarf. You can pretend these are not your children. You can say it is a gift or you donated your egg to the IM. But the fact is that someone has contracted you to make a child, give up your parental rights and hand over your flesh and blood child. I dont care if you think I am not your child, what about what I think! Maybe I know I am your child.When you exchange something for money it is called a commodity.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Aucun commentaire: